Home Theater Screen
The quality of the picture is also dependent on the screen or surface that you are projecting onto. In order to choose the right projection screen, we take several factors into consideration.
Arguably the most important factor in choosing a projector screen is the size. To figure out how big of a screen your home theater can accommodate, you have to take into consideration where the viewers will be seated. The bigger the room, the further back viewers can sit and the larger the projection screen you can use.
The type of screen that will be required is also important parameter. We have various configurations depending on the application. A motorized screen or a fixed frame screen is generally preferred. However, we may also provide a map type screen, an insta-lock screen or a Curved screen depending on the site requirement.
The Screen fabric shall also be determined based on the application. Some of the screen fabrics that we provide are
- Matt White Screen for basic viewing
- High Gain Screens for general home and corporate use
- Ambient Light Rejection Screens in case of bright environment
- Perforated Screens (or Acoustically transparent screens) in places where sound source is required to be kept behind the screen
- Silver Projection Screens for viewing 3D