Home Theater Sound System
The quality of sound is also a key parameter in determining your experience. A surround sound system consists of a few essential parts.
- A center channel speaker that sits below or behind your screen.
- Front left and right speakers that flank your Screen. Bookshelf or floor-standing speakers are the most popular choices.
- Two or four surround speakers, which go behind and/or beside you. You can use bookshelf speakers, or specialized speakers that fire in different directions.
- One or two powered subwoofers.
- Want overhead sound effects? If your receiver offers Dolby Atmos® processing, include a pair of in-ceiling or upward-firing speakers.
- A home theater receiver to power your speakers.
A basic home theatre comes with a 5.1 Surround Sound. With increasing awareness and better production technique, 11.2 Surround Sound with Dolby is also being implemented at various sites
AV (audio/video) receivers are intended to function as the core of a home theater. These units receive audio and video signals from sources such as DVD Player, Blu-ray player, DTH connection or a Firestick. It then decodes, amplifies and splits the input AV signal into audio and video outputs. The audio output is then fed to the speaker and sub-woofers and the video out is given to the display system such as a television, monitor or a projector. There are various AV receivers available depending on the number of channel to be driven, power ratings, number and types of inputs available and other capabilities. We provide brands including Denon, Pioneer, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Cambridge Audio, Anthem and Harmon Kardon
Speakers are the most important element that determines the sound quality. Various types of speakers are available in the market depending on the requirement.
Small, stylish satellite speakers look great and won’t intrude on your living room, but they’re not a top pick for sound quality. On the other hand, Floor Standing speakers are big, bulky and occupy floor space, but they offer outstanding sound quality for the money. For customers who want to hide the speaker, there are in-wall and on-wall speakers available. We believe in providing value-for-money and thereby offer the best speakers that are available in your budget. We deal in various Indian and International brands of speakers including Sonodyne, Q- Acoustic, Paradigm, Dali, Elac.
We believe that speakers should not only sound beautiful but also look beautiful. Hence we have got speakers that enhances the beauty of its surrounding. Interior designers love to use these speakers in their projects. We use these architectural speakers from world-renowned brands including Sonance, Waterfall Audio, Cornered Audio, Galo Acoustics.